Sunday 21 July 2013

A little treat for myself..


Since I've been poorly I have found new obsessions in skin care and nail polish.

In this post I am going to talk about my new OPI nail polishes :-) 

I bought 3 colours - Tickle My France-y, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes & Are We There Yet? - I love them all but my favourite out of the 3 has to be Gouda Gouda Two Shoes from the Holland collection, it's a dark rosy kind of pink/mauve colour that's slightly muted, it has a gorgeous copper shimmer effect which really makes the colour very pretty! I needed two coats of this and a top coat and I found that it lasted over a week without chipping, which for me is excellent! 

Gouda Gouda Two Shoes 

I am yet to wear Tickle My France-y - but from looking at the colour in the bottle I think I will really like it. It's what I would call an everyday colour. Very nude but more than enough colour to brighten up your nails!! (this picture is from google images just so you can see the colour)

Tickle My France-y (google images pic)

I wore Are We There Yet on my toes and what a wonderful toe colour it is!! This colour is from the Touring America collection. It's a very bright, summery colour that is orangey/peachy with a hint of shimmer. I absolutely love it as a toe colour and can see it becoming my go to this summer :-) Like the other polish it lasted over a week without any chips using two coats and a top coat. This would have lasted longer but I fancied a change of colour :-) I must comment that the consistency and the applicator brush of both the polishes I have tried are brilliant - the polishes go on lovely without streaking/leaving brush strokes and are so easy to apply.


Are We There Yet? ^v


No comments:

Post a Comment