Monday 29 July 2013

Resuming Reviews Tomorrow :-)

Hey Guys, 

Thought I would share this quote with you:



Just thought I would do a quick update for you all. I am currently very poorly at the moment and for the past few days I have been really down so therefore I haven't been online. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that come tomorrow I will be resuming my reviewing. 

I have come up with a schedule for posts :-) I am going to do review posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. On a Sunday I am going to do a general blog post including my current wishlist, items I've bought in the week, disappointing items from the week and my favourites of the week. If this happens to fall on the last Sunday of the month then these will become monthly items :-) I hope you like this format and if there is anything you would like me to review or write about then please let me know :-) 

I would love to hear from you so please comment, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and say Hello :-)


Laura
X

2 comments:

  1. Your schedule sounds great at. Looking forward. Hope you feel better soon. Take care. <3

    ReplyDelete