Monday 22 July 2013

Right Guard Xtreme Dry Review




Just a quick review on a new Anti-Perspirant I bought the other day. It is the Right Guard Xtreme Dry 72hr Protection in Ultra Cool. 

I have never used Right Guard before and I only opted for this one as it was on offer from superdrug. I tend to purchase whatever Anti-Perspirant is on offer at the time. 

I must say that I didn't expect this to live up to the 72hr claim and who needs it to?! .. I mean, who doesn't wash for 72hrs and need to reapply Anti-Perspirant unless your stuck in the middle of a field at a festival? And no Anti-Perspirant lasts on me without reapplying throughout the day.

Anyway.. I am pleasantly surprised as no deodorant or Anti-Perspirant has ever done what this has for me!! I tend to sweat quite a bit - not smelly sweat but sweat all the same and have to reapply deodorant or Anti-Perspirant at least 3 times a day to stop it. This is wonderful - not only does it stop me sweating but I didn't have to reapply once and I felt fresh all day!!! It claims to last for 72hrs but like I said before - who needs it to last that long?! However, it certainly did the job for 24hrs!! 

The other plus points for me are that it is alcohol free so no nasty stinging after shaving and the fragrance is beautiful! It is a really fresh cool scent that lingers - adding to the totally fresh feeling that lasts all day. 



I will definitely be re purchasing this and for me to say that is a big deal as like I said I'm not usually fussed and I just buy what's on offer!! 

I could not recommend this product more! I can see this is going to become a holy grail product for me! 

Let me know your experiences with this product.. Can you recommend any other holy grail Anti-Perspirants?! 

Laura 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment