Everyone loves a discount or a sale, I know I do, especially when they are beauty or fashion related! I have been trawling the internet once again for the best beauty deals that are currently out there and let me tell you this... there are an awful lot! To save us being here all day, you reading and me writing.. I've narrowed it down to my top 10 deals!
(Click the highlighted writing to go directly to the product/website -It will open in a new window)
1) Avon are currently offering FREE delivery on all orders over £15. What a perfect time to shop with them as they also currently have a Holiday Shop where you could find your self saving up to 70%!! You would be crazy not to take a look!
2) HQ Hair sell a range of beauty products including drugstore and high end and offer free worldwide delivery on all orders. They are currently offering 10% off on all orders until 1st September 2013 when you enter the code VCODESHQAU at checkout OR 20% off when you spend £50 or more and enter the code MUSTHAVE at check out.
3) One of my favourite beauty websites, Feel Unique (FU), has a sale on where you could find yourself saving up to 60%! FU also offer FREE world wide delivery, so the price you see is the price you pay!
I've had a browse through the sale items and there are some excellent deals available.
Here are my Top 3:
- Emma Hardie Lift & Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm 100ml, RRP £34, FU £28.90
- MOA, The Green Balm (A great cleansing balm!) 50ml, RRP £9.99, FU £7.99
- Seche Vita Dry Fast Top Coat, RRP £10.95, FU £8.76
And.. if you need some new makeup brushes then FU is the place to go. Real Techniques currently have 10% off the entire brand (Only on the Feel Unique Website).
4) Cheap smells is a discount online beauty shop that offers up to 85% off the RRP. This has to be one of the best deals on the net as you can get products such as Estee Lauder, Beautiful 100ml, RRP £70 for £61! That's a saving of 13%. Another great deal I found was the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadows, Box 1 which contains 9 individual shadows, RRP £27. Cheap Smells price is £19.45 which is a 28% saving. This website is definitely worth taking a look at as they have many great deals that won't be found anywhere else!
5)The Body Shop are offering 30% off all orders, including all sale items when you enter the code 14321 at checkout. They also have their raved about 'Hemp Hand Protector' at 50% off, meaning that you get a whopping 100ml for only £5!! If hemp isn't your thing then there are a whole array of other hand creams & hand washes in the Hand Care Offer where you can save up to 50%.
6) Benefit are offering up to 50% off all of their sale items. The best deal by far is the 'LeeLee Get's Flirty Box' which includes :
Full size 'Laugh With Me LeeLee' fragrance
'Thatgal' deluxe mini
'Benetint' deluxe mini
'The POREfessional' deluxe mini
The RRP of this box is £39, yet Benefit currently have it in their sale for £26, an absolute steal and perfect for trying a range of different Benefit products!
Benefit are also giving away 2 FREE samples, that you get to choose, with every order.
And.. if that isn't enough, spend £40 and get FREE standard delivery.
7) Selfridges have the perfect deal for all the GHD fans! They have a range of different GHD stylers & hairdryers with £20 off the RRP. For example, the GHD Gold Classic Styler - RRP is £125, with £20 off they will only cost £105. To get the £20 off you must enter the code GHD20 at checkout.
8) Fragrance Direct is yet another one of my favourite online discount beauty stores. It sells a whole range of beauty products from high end to drugstore. There is something to suit everyone's budget. They are offering FREE delivery on all orders over £20 when you enter the code RNB2 at checkout.
My favourite deals from Fragrance Direct are the nail polishes. They have a selection of OPI Nail Polish for £3.99, and yes, that is for the full size 15ml bottles! Essie Nail Polish is on offer at £1.99 and once again that is for the full size 13.5ml bottles!
9) Superdrug are offering FREE delivery on all orders over £25. This is automatically applied at checkout.
10) I have found an Elemis Outlet that offers up to 60% off the RRP of Elemis products! This means that you can get products such as the 'Elemis Pro Collagen Hand & Nail Cream 20ml' for a mere £2.89.That isn't a full size product but it is perfect for trying a range of Elemis products before committing to the full size versions or even just for taking away on holiday to save room in your luggage! The Elemis Outlet also has a deal on where you can get 3 full size Elemis products for the price of 2 by entering the code AUG3FOR2 at checkout.
Do you know of any beauty deals? What has been your biggest bargain this Summer?