Tuesday 6 August 2013

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser Review

 
Hey Guys,
 
I have been using the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser for 3 months now and I am on my second bottle! This comes in two forms - one for dry skin (Which is the one I use) and one for normal skin. It also comes in a small and large size - I have the large one here (and a few samples that the kind people at Nivea sent me).
 
 
 
I absolutely love this product and I wouldn't be without it now! All you have to do is wash normally with your shower gel, rinse off and then apply this as you would your normal moisturiser. The only difference is that you have to rinse this off after you have applied it. Personally, I apply it and then wait 5 minutes before washing it off. I find this is the best way as it gives the product time to work to its full potential. The main reason I love this product is due to the fact that I am lazy! It takes me ages to moisturise my whole body with moisturiser and then you have to wait for yourself to dry fully before you can get dressed and get on with your day. Once you have used this, you do not need to use a normal moisturiser. You can get out of the shower and go.
 
 
 
The product is quickly absorbed by the skin (but like I say, I like to wait 5 minutes) and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth instantly! The hydrating factor of this product is AMAZING and the product doesn't leave any sticky residue behind. The smell of the product is the smell I would associate with all Nivea products - It is a very fresh scent and even though the product is rinsed off, the smell lingers. This product works better than some of the normal moisturisers that I have used before!
 
 I do have quite dry skin at times and this has helped to keep my skin smooth all the time! I use this every other day and then I use a body butter in between. This is only because I cannot devote myself to one product alone! I love to try new things all of the time!
 
It can be used on a daily basis and I estimate that the large size when used every day and moisturising the whole body would easily last a month.
 
The small size is 250ml and retails for £3.55 and the large size is 400ml and retails for £5.09 - I have however come across a really good deal at Superdrug. The small size is currently selling for £2.36 and the large for £3.39. What better time to try it! Please click on the highlighted links below to take a look at the current offer.
 
 
Let me know if you have tried this product and what you thought!
 
Laura
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment